Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Sister's Wedding: 11-5-11.

By Liv

My Sister had the most lovely wedding I've ever seen. The theme was appropriate for our Mexican heritage and for the time of year: Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead. The wedding venue was splashed with vibrant colors of mexican paper flowers and intricately decorated sugar skulls. Jessica's wedding dress was a one-of-a-kind mexican wedding dress with an amazing veil to top it off.

I've never been to a more personalized and intimate event in my life. Everyone was made to feel part of the couple's special day and that day ended with a private rock show at Columbia City Theater - headlining one of Jessica's best friends' bands as well as a special performance by the groom as lead guitarist when Hedwig and the Angry Inch played. Talk about a full day of festivities!

All our love to the newlyweds!














No comments:

Post a Comment